Back when I did live radio, I had Simon Sinek on my show and it turned out to be one of the most impactful interviews I ever did. In that interview, he helped me understand why I am the way I am and why the work I do is so important to me.
When we understand the deeply ingrained stories behind why we do our work, we can start to be more intentional about how we show up to those we’re helping.
For me, I learned that the most important thing was being authentic with those around me, being upfront about what I think and value and being able to trust myself and others enough to share those things.
Once you start to trust in yourself to be authentic, you will live the truths that you are meant to.
Join me on today’s show as we think about our “why” and how you can show up completely for those you love.
I have a private coaching spot opening in October 2019. Click here to learn more and apply.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Who Simon Sinek is and what his message about “revealing the why” means
- Why it is crucial to unveil the reasons why you value what you do
- How you can authentically show up as yourself and reveal your truths
- How you can cultivate trust within yourself
- What kind of clarity you can bring to your life when you’re being authentic
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- Download your free Mindset Practice workbook HERE (includes Feelings Menu)
- Sign up for my WISDOM WEDNESDAYS email so you don’t miss an episode!
- Connect with me on Instagram!
- Join our Facebook community
- Simon Sinek’s “Start with Why”