Many people mistakenly think that success just happens to people if they’re lucky. I have spent 15 years on this show breaking through that myth.
Success looks different to everybody, and there are several ways to set yourself up for success. And you get to determine what it looks like and what it means to you.
When it comes to defining success, you need to give yourself space to think. Doing so will allow you to get clear on what you want, know your why, and establish whether you need to redefine success for yourself.
My invitation for you this week is to take one thing you want to do in your life, go out and practice it for a week. Test it out, learn from it, and reflect back on the experience. This is how you learn and grow.
In this episode, I’m exploring what success is, the invisible structures and systems that successful people have that you may not be aware of, and showing you how to take small, practical steps to generate success. I’m also sharing three questions to ask yourself to help you determine what success looks like for you.
In 2022, we’re offering ENOUGH, the group coaching program to cultivate worthiness, belonging, and connection. If that sounds like a place you want to be in 2022, you have to come join us. We’ll take all the tools and practices I talk about here on the show and apply them to your life with support and accountability. Are you ready to start living your life from a place of ENOUGH? Click here to sign up now.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- What I mean by success.
- Some key components of setting yourself up for success, both personally and professionally.
- How to get clear on the support you need and go out and find it.
- The importance of creating space for yourself to think and reflect.
- Why “shoulding” on ourselves doesn’t help us learn and grow.
- The benefit of having buffer time before and after meetings.
- How success might show up in your life.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.