We are told that we all have the same 24-hour day. But the reality is more complicated than that. We all have different circumstances, support systems, and resources.
Those successful people you admire have teams of invisible support systems behind the scenes.
But here’s the good news – you deserve support too! You don’t need to do it all. By identifying your strengths and priorities you can make space for what you love and are good at.
My friend, my invitation for you today is to feel empathy for yourself. Discover the Attributes of Empathy and learn to allow more support into your life.
This week I share why powerful people all have a team working behind them. Learn to be honest with your 24 hours, some ideas for saving time, and methods to get the most value from your day.
Unleash your full potential and become the leader you were born to be with Dare to Lead™. Use the button below to schedule your call with me.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- What the 5 attributes of empathy are.
- Why you don’t have to do it all.
- How to leverage your resources.
- Why judgment is holding you back.
- How to spend money (or time) on things that bring you value.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.
- Would you like Koren to come to your city? Sign up and submit your town for a Dinner Party!
- Apply for coaching with me! I have 1-on-1 and group coaching opportunities this fall.
- Brené Brown
- Kristin Neff PH.D.
- Dr. Kristin Neff: Self-compassion as a motivator for change