It can be difficult nowadays to recognize the things that make us happy and grateful because it is so easy just to focus on the things that are going poorly.
But when we change the way we look at the chaos in our lives, we can find the things we are grateful for.
Today, fittingly, we are talking about gratitude and how we can incorporate gratitude into our daily lives while still being gracious. When we realize that there are worthwhile things happening every day, we can be more positive in how we approach the tasks of the day.
Having gratitude for the blessings in your life can alter the way you view things that happen, and it makes you realize that the little things are accomplishments.
Listen in and think about how we can be more deliberate and gracious for all of the good and bad things that happen every day. When you change the way you approach your life, you can change what life gives you.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- What gratitude can do for your familial relationships and daily life
- How to incorporate gratitude into your practice on a daily basis
- Why comparing your life to others’ is not helpful for fostering healthy relationships
- Some practice techniques for expressing and acknowledging gratitude
- How gratitude exercises can strengthen your connections to your children and significant others
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- Download your free Mindset Practice workbook HERE (includes Feelings Menu)
- Sign up for my WISDOM WEDNESDAYS email so you don’t miss an episode!
- Connect with me on Instagram!
- Join our Facebook community