How do your thoughts affect your reality? Pam Grout is the author of the New York Times bestseller E2: Nine Do-It-Yourself Energy Experiments that Prove Your Thoughts Create Your Reality. She joined me in 2013 to talk about thoughts, reality, and energy.
Each morning, Pam wakes up and tells herself, “something amazingly awesome will happen to me today.” This is a simple practice that can change your mind and thoughts.
Using methods like this to change and reframe our thoughts, we can practice joy and practice being happy.
When we commit to being happy, we commit to being who we really are.
What about those times when fear and doubt come up? This is inevitable, but we can avoid getting stuck in these feelings. It just takes practice.
Listen in for more tools to erase fear and doubt and reframe your thinking.
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Share what you’ve learned from the show in iTunes.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER
- Why thoughts affect our reality
- How you can train your mind – and why training your mind is like learning to drive a car
- What can happen when you commit to being happy
- Some limitations: fear and doubt
- The energy field: connecting + influencing how energy flows through us
- Coincidence + connections with others
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Pam’s Book E-Squared
- Pam’s Website
- Jill Bolte Taylor Interview
- Byron Katie Interview
- Scott Weltz Interview
- The Cosmic Ordering Service