Do you worry about what other people think of you? Do you let other people’s judgments hold you back from doing what you want? Are you afraid to speak up because of what others will think?
We spend so much time concerned about what other people think and we think it is protecting us. We believe that if we can control what other people think, we can then control what we think of ourselves. But it’s not the case
People are going to judge you and you cannot control that. But you can control your opinion, so what do you believe about yourself? It’s time to let go of other people’s judgments.
My invitation for you is to know who your people are and who they aren’t and make sure you are not letting other people’s judgments hold you back and keep you playing small. When you notice you are wrapped up in other people’s judgments and starting to play small, check-in with yourself.
In this episode, hear the reasons we focus on other people’s judgments, and why trying to get other people to change the way they see you doesn’t work. I’m showing you how to stop playing small and how to use other people’s judgment to create opportunities in your life.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Why asking for what you want in your life takes courage.
- How paying attention to other people’s judgments keeps you playing small.
- One of the things that is bringing me delight right now.
- How we stay small in our own lives.
- Why it’s OK that you might not be a right fit for someone else.
- How to stop letting other people’s judgments control you.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.