Part of our human experience is dealing with the judgments of others. Whether it’s family members or someone at work, when we feel judged, it can trigger a slew of reactions.
This week we look at effective and ineffective methods for dealing with judgment.
We look closely at shame and how we receive judgment. We unpack what we can control and what we can’t as a method of navigating our emotional response.
My friend, I invite you to STOP taking on the judgment of others, identify what is important to you, and dig in to how you want to be perceived. When we understand what triggers us, we can stop the shame cycle and celebrate our authentic self.
Discover how clarity can help you manage the opinions of others in your life, and how judgment can impact your emotions and methods for dealing with it.
Want me to come to your city? Submit your town for a dinner party using the form below!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Where judgment comes from.
- Ineffective and effective methods of dealing with judgment.
- What judgment is rooted in.
- Why clear is kind.
- What the shame cycle is.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.
- Would you like Koren to come to your city? Sign up and submit your town for a Dinner Party!
- Apply for coaching with me! I have 1-on-1 and group coaching opportunities this fall.
- Brené Brown