Guest co-host Anna Vocino and I talk about our mindsets and the mind crack that gets in our way. We open our minds to you, to hear how we move through the “mind crack” to create more of what we really want.
“Where are you rooted? In fear or shame or in compassion?
Get yourself rooted in a good feeling state before you take action”
~ Koren, on How She Really Does It
In this conversation we discuss:
- Thoughts become things
- Cleaning out the mind clutter or mind crack
- The stories that get in the way
- Reframing our thoughts
- Learn how to move through your triggers
- Defining ourselves
- Practice being happy
- Feeling states
- Self compassion
- Thoughts that help Anna and myself move through the “learning opportunities”
Mentioned in this Podcast
- Anna’s podcast with Vinnie The Angriest Trainer
- Interview with Carol Dweck about Mindset
- Interview with Brené Brown on Vulnerability + Shame
- Interview with Todd Kashdon
- If you have questions for our show conversations, Email them to me.
“Things are working out.”
~ Anna Vocino, on How She Really Does It
I appreciate the itunes reviews. Thank you!
When you leave an honest review for How She Really Does It on Itunes it helps the show. Thank you for your time and courage to leave a review on itunes.
Thanks for listening to How She Really Does It, the place where inspiration + possibility meet. I so appreciate your emails about the show + it’s impact on your life. I look forward to serving you with this show!
Thanks for Listening!