Dreams are multifaceted, wonderful, and challenging. Sometimes we arrive at a dream and realize that this dream changed, or does not satisfy us how we thought it would.
Living the dream does not mean living in the promised land without any problems. It is both a challenge and an accomplishment worth celebrating.
The tension of these simultaneous truths is what makes them so important. When we honor all that we experience, overcome, and have to celebrate with our eyes wide open, we can be more prepared for success as well as hardship.
I invite you to assess your dreams. To be honest with the shame and vulnerability that we feel as we approach uncertainty, risk, and heartache. I challenge you to recognize the dream that you are currently living and to be in awe.
In this episode, I share some examples of dream scenarios and the promise of said dreams. We unpack the reality that our dreams are not always what we thought they would be, and why this is actually beautiful.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- The power of Awe.
- How the “dream” is challenging and also beautiful.
- How to allow space for the dream as well as the unknown.
- The vulnerability of being a parent, and the dreams we hope for our children.
- How shame can become linked with our dreams.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.
- Ariane de Bonvoisin
- Formula 1: Drive to Survive – Netflix show
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo By Taylor Jenkins Reid