Today we’re going to be challenging our cultural programming + our brains. This is especially true for my high achievers out there. I want you to get off the hamster wheel and start living your dream life. And for you to do that, you need to slow down my friend.
It is possible for you to stop hustling and struggling. In fact, you have to if you want to do more, be more, and live more.
High achievers feel like their insides don’t match their outsides. While they might look intelligent, successful, and happy on the outside, inside they are drowning in shame, self-doubt, and impossible expectations. So to try and feel better, they do more and more and more.
Adding more to your plate is never going to make you feel like you are enough. To finally stop running on the hamster wheel, you need to learn how to do less.
In this episode I’m talking about how to remove the crap around yourself, stop hustling, and start living a better life. We will dive into why high-achievers have such a hard time feeling content and talk about what you can do to start actually feeling better now. And we will talk about why you need to learn to do less of the things that don’t matter and prioritize the things that do.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Why high-achievers actually need to do less if they want to finally feel like they are enough
- How high-achievers get themselves stuck in a cycle of always doing more
- Why we have to be really careful not to fall into the trap of “once I get ____, then I will be happy”
- How our feelings grow out of the stories we tell ourselves about ourselves
- Why high-achievers should focus on what they want to get better at and why they think it’s important
- How to test this out and schedule in time for the really important things
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- Download your free Mindset Practice workbook HERE (includes Feelings Menu)
- Sign up for my WISDOM WEDNESDAYS email so you don’t miss an episode!
- Martha Beck
- Dr. Wayne Dyer
- My ENOUGH coaching group starts in February!
- Connect with me on Instagram!
- Join our Facebook community