During our day-to-day, we experience little frustrations or bothersome recurrences that prevent us from working at our best capacity and keep us from being our happiest selves. While they can be subtle, the impact they have can be a large toll on your brain juices.
By engaging in a curious mindset, we can be more receptive to new solutions for old problems.
Today I’m talking about learning lessons from the everyday things around us, and how we can approach problems differently to radically change our lives. I want to share a recent client success story that really epitomizes what a different perspective can do and how you can approach problems in a similar way.
Being willing to accept new ideas and advice can give you a stroke of imagination that can revolutionize the way you think about your problems.
Tune in and learn about how you can intentionally eliminate the little worries and bothers so you can be happier and more capable of growth!
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Why we learn important lessons from the most unexpected places
- How to stimulate your curious mindset to continually be learning
- What you can do to think about the little frustrations in a different way
- How you can be more receptive to outside perspectives and advice
- Why you need to steer away from skepticism and judgment for greater happiness
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- Download your free Mindset Practice workbook HERE (includes Feelings Menu)
- Sign up for my WISDOM WEDNESDAYS email so you don’t miss an episode!
- My ENOUGH coaching group starts in February!
- Connect with me on Instagram!
- Join our Facebook community