One of my superpowers lies in my ability to overcome resistance, and this week, I want to share a few stories from my recent camp reunion trip where I had the opportunity to put this superpower into action.
It was a weekend filled with unexpected challenges and hurdles, and it reminded me of the importance of leaning into resistance.
Rather than avoiding or ignoring the obstacles that come my way, I’ve found that embracing them and understanding their underlying causes is the first step towards growth.
My friend, I invite you to make a commitment to overcome resistance, to move through the world with the help of others, and to live vulnerably.
Discover tips for overcoming resistance, some ways to get to the bottom of your resistance, and find out why being vulnerable is so important. Learn from my recent trip to my summer camp reunion and the gift of evaluation afterward.
Unleash your full potential and become the leader you were born to be with Dare to Lead™. Use the button below to schedule your call with me.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- What to do when you feel resistance.
- What resistance shows us.
- The power of vulnerability and evaluation.
- Tips to overcome resistance.
- Why small steps are powerful.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.
- Would you like Koren to come to your city? Sign up and submit your town for a Dinner Party!
- Apply for coaching with me! I have 1-on-1 and group coaching opportunities this fall