What does it mean to be the leader of your life?
It means living according to your values, without imposing them on others. It means doing things from a place of enoughness, rather than a place of shame. It means being you, instead of who you think everyone else wants you to be.
Becoming the leader of your life is one of the most worthwhile endeavors you can undertake.
Part of leading your life is understanding that there’s a crucial connection between believing that you are enough + being your most badass self. And when you’re showing up as a badass, you’re ready to show up as the leader of your life.
In this episode, I dive deep into the connection between enoughness, being yourself, and using your values to guide your life.
I share examples of times when I’ve been a leader of my own life and why you have to overcome cultural programming to show up as your true self.
Your badass self is already inside of you. And you can bring the badass out by working through shame, leaning into the areas of your life where you feel most rooted, and by making time to connect and recharge with loved ones and activities.
Do you want to take what you’ve learned from this episode to the next level? Check out my ENOUGH coaching program. Together, we combine the concepts and lessons from this show with coaching to go way beyond intellectual learning. You’ll learn to silence critical internal voices that tell you you’re not enough, integrate self-love into your everyday life, and build resilience against shame and other difficult experiences. Enrollment opened January 7th, 2019 – join me and create your most badass self!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- The connection between feeling like you are enough + being able to show up as your most badass self
- Why you shouldn’t make decisions when you’re coming from a place of desperation, shame, or scarcity
- The three things we do to hide away + disconnect from shame
- Why you don’t need to overachieve if you finally want to feel like you’re enough
- How to recognize when you might be imposing your values on others
- Why you should give yourself permission to make decisions based on your values + priorities
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Ready to join the ENOUGH program. Join the waitlist to the ENOUGH program.
- If you want to start cultivating your ENOUGHness sign up HERE to get weekly SUNDAY LOVE + FRIDAY PODCAST and so much more…
- Connect with me on Instagram!
- Join our Facebook community
- Catch up on the Leader of Your Life Series:
- Own Your Voice [Leader of Your Life Series]
- Stand In Your True Power [Leader of Your Life Series]
- Align with Your Values + Integrity [Leader of Your Life Series]
- Build a Loving Relationship with Food + Your Body [Leader of Your Life Series]
- Cultivate Strong, Connected and Authentic Relationships [Leader of Your Life]
- Do Meaningful Work [Leader of Your Life Series]
- My interview with Simon Sinek
- “Find out who you are and do it on purpose.” – Dolly Parton