Kimberly Palmer is the senior money editor and Alpha Consumer blogger at U.S. News & World Report. She has appeared on NBC’s Today Show, CNBC, and CNN, to talk about making smart money decisions. She has also written for the Washington Post, and the Wall Street Journal. Her latest book is The Economy of You.
Last time Kimberly and I discussed using money as a tool for creating our life and today we discuss gaining traction in this new world of work with your side business.
In this interview we discuss:
- Why start a side business?
- Mindset of entrepreneurs.
- What is the key X factor?
- What get’s in the way of building the selling part?
- Mindset of experimentation.
- Keys to effective marketing.
- Social Media/Marketing
- Ways to develop personal connections.
- Developing resilience as an entrepreneur
- Two takeaways – what to do
Mentioned in this Podcast