We are sweet 16! How She Really Does It is celebrating its 16th birthday, and to celebrate, I am joined this week by the incredible woman behind the podcast.
This is the woman I’ve talked about over the years, and I have often shared how she is the voice and person behind the story of How She Really Does It. She was so pivotal in me starting this podcast and I’m bringing her in this week for a behind-the-scenes discussion on what our journey has looked like since 2004.
Trudi Roth is a writer, community leader, and meditation teacher. It all fits together when you consider her mission: to help people express themselves authentically in all realms.
As Chief Content Officer for Movement Ventures, Trudi partners with Brian Clark and Jerod Morris to help people live their best life at midlife with info-rich content from the weekly newsletter Further, actionable education and tools, and a most X-cellent accountability-based community she leads, Well + Wealthy. Trudi also has a freelance content marketing and ghostwriting biz, It’s the TruStory, and is co-creator of the meditation resource, The Shakti Sisters.
Trudi is an incredible woman and long-time friend of mine, so join us this week to hear more about her and her amazing work, the story of where How She Really Does It began, and the impact we have had upon each other’s lives. I share some of the key learnings I have taken from 16 years of the show, and why I am excited for what the future holds.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- How Trudi and I became friends and where How She Really Does It started.
- The power of sharing things with other people.
- Some of the things we’ve experienced together over the last 16 years.
- Why showing up authentically and doing what you want is always a good thing.
- The importance of having an empowered mindset.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.
- Trudi Roth: Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn