Authenticity + Truth. Those are two powerful words. Do you stand in your truth? Are you living authentically in your life?
Kelly McNelis is the Founder of Women For One, a global movement of authenticity and inspiration. She has interviewed many powerful and spiritual thinkers of our time, and regularly speaks to them on her radio show, The Global Sisterhood.
Kelly is here to talk about authenticity and stories of women who own their truth.
“Nothing is constant except change.”
~ Kelly McNellis, on How She Really Does It
In this interview we discuss:
- what is authenticity
- why taking action is so important
- baby steps to transition
- shifts of friendships as transformation
- why are authenticity + truth important
- what was your journey to authenticity
- powerful stories to share with listeners
- what is the lesson that took Kelly the longest to learn
- what is Kelly’s definition of success?
- Two takeaways – for the listeners
Mentioned in this Podcast