Personally, I used to hate the word transformation. I believed that word was a lie and didn’t happen to people like me. It’s because I wanted quick Cinderella’s fairy godmother transformation with the waive of a wand.
Fast forward over a dozen years and I do believe in transformation. It takes belief, commitment, practice and the ability to go through a lot of shit storms. One who transforms will fall down a lot, but they will also get themselves back up and continue moving forward.
In this interview, I had the pleasure and privilege of interviewing one of my clients so you can get a behind the scenes view of what transformation really looks like. Not only in the past 10 months did she transform herself physically as you can see in the photos below, but she transformed her relationship with herself, her job, her lifestyle and the friendships she has cultivated.
I am so excited to share this interview with you to inspire you on what is possible for all of us!
“I used to try something and if I didn’t get what I wanted I was a failure.”
~ Carol, on How She Really Does It
In this conversation we discuss:
- loving self
- overcoming old belief systems
- the transformation over time
- putting self first isn’t selfish
Mentioned in this Podcast
- You get to choose what you believe [MINISODE]
- What are you feeling? [MINISODE]
- Bouncing back + resilience [MINISODE]
Thank You for Listening!
- Leave an honest review on iTunes review. Your ratings and reviews help out the show and I read each one and give shout outs at the end of the show to each reviewer.
- Subscribe on iTunes to the show.
- Subscribe to the newsletter + email me to tell me what is the most useful from each interview for you.
Thank you, Carol, for showing up and willing to be vulnerable and open up for my listeners!