Jen Louden is the guest co-host on How She Really Does It. She helped start the self-care movement with her first book, The Woman’s Comfort Book. She’s written five more books, including The Woman’s Retreat Book and The Life Organizer that have inspired more than a million women in 9 languages. Many of you may have seen Jen when she sat on Oprah’s couch talking about the power of retreats.
In this conversation we talk about how to stay with your journey when it gets difficult.
“There is no grind.”
~ Jen Louden, on How She Really Does It
In this conversation we discuss:
- Concept of difficult
- Story of “being special”
- Be the good girl to go to the promised land
- Growth mindset vs. Fixed mindset
- Developing strength because of difficult times
- Reptilian Brain
- Put your hand on your heart
Mentioned in this Podcast
- Jen’s books A Year of Daily Joy, The Life Organizer,
- Jen’s beautiful website
- Open Heart Project – Susan Piver
- Carol Dweck Interview
- Jill Bolte Taylor interview
- Jen’s Condition of Enoughness
- You can connect with Jen Louden here.
- If you have questions for our show conversations, Email them to me.
I appreciate the itunes reviews. Thank you!
When you leave an honest review for How She Really Does It on Itunes it helps the show. Thank you for your time and courage to leave a review on itunes.
Thanks for listening to How She Really Does It, the place where inspiration + possibility meet. I so appreciate your emails about the show + it’s impact on your life. I look forward to serving you with this show!
Thanks for Listening!