Hiro Boga is a business strategist, teacher, adviser and mentor. In this conversation from 2016 we discuss love.
The real basis of all transformation is love. Once you see the love at the core of something, transformation can begin.
People often search and search outside of themselves for love and unconditional love. However, love is inside all of us.
When you connect with that part of yourself you can experience a wholeness that can’t be found when searching for it on the outside.
What does love feel like when you strip it of everything that is not itself? Listen in to participate in an exercise that Hiro does with her clients to help them find the love within themselves.
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Share what you’ve learned from the show in iTunes.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER
- Why love is the real basis of all transformation
- How to love yourself and listen to yourself
- What unconditional love is
- Everything around us is love
- How to be true to your own feelings
- What does love mean?
- One of the exercises Hiro uses with her clients – a walkthrough
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Hiro Boga’s Website
- Hiro Boga on HSRDI: Creating a relationship with yourself
- Hiro Boga’s blog post: What’s Love Got to Do with it?
- Hiro Boga’s What You Love, Loves You