How many pandemics have you experienced in your lifetime? If you’re like me, this is your first. Yet for some reason, you’re expecting yourself to be an expert at working from home, keeping your family calm, and being productive. If you’re a high-achiever, you’re expecting yourself to maintain the same level of efficiency that you have when there isn’t a global crisis.
What you need right now isn’t self-judgement and criticism. It’s grace.
Quite a few of you have reached out asking if I could talk more about grace during this stressful time. It seems like many of us need the reminder to give ourselves (and others) grace.
I want you to give yourself permission to focus on what you need. Permission to slow down, to rest, to cry, to do whatever it is your mind and body need right now.
In this week’s episode, we’re talking about what grace is, how to practice it, and why it’s so necessary during this time. We’ll chat about gaining perspective through being a compassionate observer and how to move through this period with resilience. And, I’ll give you some practical ways to ground yourself and manage your mindset with grace.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- That this new reality isn’t “normal” and no one’s an expert at navigating it
- Why judging yourself, offloading pain, and comparing yourself to others isn’t helpful
- How to be a compassionate observer of your environment
- How to give yourself permission to be a newbie and to focus on what you need
- Why grounding yourself and practicing mindset management will help you move through this with grace and resilience
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Reserve your spot in my upcoming virtual How to Manage Your Mindset workshop!
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- Download your free Mindset Practice workbook HERE (includes Feelings Menu)
- Sign up for my WISDOM WEDNESDAYS email so you don’t miss an episode!
- Connect with me on Instagram!
- Join our Facebook community