So often, we think about the finish lines in our life. Whether it’s the finish line for COVID, or when a project you’re working on is due to end, or your child is graduating from college. But what are you deferring for later that you could start practicing now?
There was a point in my life where I was so focused on knowing whether I had made the right decision in life that I wished I could fast-forward to my 81 year old self to find out.
Had I done a good job? Was I fulfilled? I just wanted to know at that point whether I had made the right decisions and that I was happy. I was so desperate for certainty that I was missing out on the lessons right in front of me.
We have to stop waiting for the finish line to make the determination in our lives and make the determination ourselves. I invite you to consider, are you living the life you want right now?
Join me this week as I share how we create prison walls for ourselves by what we think and how to let go of a fixed mindset and limiting beliefs. I share why you are the leader of your life, why enjoying your life takes courage, and why there’s no right or wrong decision when it’s made from a place of authenticity.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Why life is not black and white.
- How to truly take care of yourself.
- Why perfection is the birthplace for shame.
- How to build the capacity to be happy
- What a growth mindset is and how it benefits you.
- How to develop the confidence that you will always figure things out.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are by Brené Brown
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.