In our final conversation together for this series, Jen Louden and I talk about Finding Joy in our lives.
Besides being a remarkable, authentic woman, Jen is a best selling author + retreat leader.
“Hard to trust that it’s okay, to want what I want.”
~ Jen Louden, on How She Really Does It
In this conversation we discuss:
- Learning how to be joyful + happy
- Doing well with the right to be happy.
- Allow ourselves to be seen
- Feeling scale
- Foreboding Joy
- Learning to trust a feeling of well-being
- Fun List
- Buckets of well-being
- Allowing ourselves to have what we want
- Dimming what your want
- Welcome + acceptance
“How does life want to live me right now?“
~Jen Louden, on How She Really Does It
Mentioned in this Podcast
- Jen’s books A Year of Daily Joy, The Life Organizer,
- Jen’s beautiful website
- You can connect with Jen Louden here.
- If you have questions for our show conversations, Email them to me.
I appreciate the itunes reviews. Thank you!
If you find How She Really Does It makes an impact on your life, please leave a comment or a rating for the show at iTunes. Click “view in iTunes button > Launch iTunes application> Click Write a Review.
Your review helps spread the word about the show + is always appreciated by me.
Thanks for listening to How She Really Does It, the place where inspiration + possibility meet. I so appreciate your emails about the show + it’s impact on your life. I look forward to serving you with this show!
Thanks for Listening!
A special thanks to Jen Louden for joining me for 8 shows of deep, beautiful, though provoking and authentic conversations. You can find even more from her jenniferlouden.com.