We all have this magical thinking where we believe that once we get life balance, and everything we want in our lives, we’ll be happy. Everything will become easy, and we’ll get to live in the promised land. And we think like this because of the cultural programming around fairy tales that we receive from childhood.
We are often given a lot of information about the blueprint of life; what we’re supposed to do, and what it’s supposed to look like. We’ve been programmed to believe in what I call the ‘fairy tale of life balance.’ But life is messy, and when we believe it’s a fairy tale, we’re only hurting ourselves.
It’s easy to think that if you were in a different scenario, or if you had more money, or if you didn’t do this or have that, you would be able to have balance in your life. But none of this is true because life balance is an illusion.
Instead of seeking life balance, I invite you to stop pursuing perfection and instead get clarity on your values and priorities. Ask yourself what you need, stay focused, and make sure these values and priorities are in your life instead of ferociously focusing on life balance.
In this episode, I’m showing you why you need to break free from the illusion of the fairy tale of life balance. Discover how to stop thinking what you want is magically going to happen and start making your life work for you as it is right now.
In 2022, we’re offering ENOUGH, the group coaching program to cultivate worthiness, belonging, and connection. If that sounds like a place you want to be in 2022, you have to come join us. We’ll take all the tools and practices I talk about here on the show and apply them to your life with support and accountability. Are you ready to start living your life from a place of ENOUGH? Click here to sign up now.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Why believing life is a fairy tale is actually hurting you.
- How to step into your own leadership and be the leader of your own life.
- Why life balance is an illusion.
- How my clients have created mind-blowing results without things being perfect.
- Why the fairy tale of life balance is creating prison walls in your life.
- How to stop believing in the fairy tale of life balance.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.