We’ve said goodbye to 2021 and hello to 2022! Who knows what this year will bring? One thing that I will continue doing this year is embracing what I love.
I was recently gifted a gift card to my favorite coffee shop, and I was so overjoyed to receive it because the person who purchased it for me paid attention to what I love. I embraced what I love, and it gave somebody else information about me.
When you embrace what you love and show what’s important to you, you start to live in arenas that are more aligned with your values and priorities. You allow your authenticity to shine, and you bring connection into your life.
My invitation to you is to embrace what you love, regardless of other people’s opinions. Embrace it and listen to what delights you. Own it. Doing so will allow you to build self-trust and connection with others and dive deeper into them.
Join me this week and discover why what you love is part of your own unique flavor and the importance of embracing it. Discover why doing so allows your authenticity to show and what can happen when you don’t embrace what you love.
In 2022, we’re offering ENOUGH, the group coaching program to cultivate worthiness, belonging, and connection. If that sounds like a place you want to be in 2022, you have to come join us. We’ll take all the tools and practices I talk about here on the show and apply them to your life with support and accountability. Are you ready to start living your life from a place of ENOUGH? Click here to sign up now.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Some of the ways I embrace what I love.
- How to show up for yourself and allow your light to shine.
- One of the gifts that the pandemic has brought back to me.
- The cost of not letting your authenticity shine and embracing what you love.
- Why it can sometimes be vulnerable to embrace what you love.
- How allowing yourself to embrace what your love can enhance connection with others.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.