We are bringing Wisdom Wednesdays back during this time of COVID-19 to give you content to support you during these uncertain times.
Wisdom Wednesday episodes are previously broadcast shows that we have curated for rebroadcast. I’m bringing these episodes back to the surface for you so that they can bring a little bit of wisdom into your life each week (without you having to dig through 600+ episodes).
During this next phase of Wisdom Wednesday the intention is to help ground you, to fill your brain with calm messages, and provide resources of support.
Elizabeth Lesser is the co-founder of the Omega Institute for holistic studies. For the past 30 years she has studied and worked with leading figures in the field of healing, healing self and healing society.
Listen in as we discuss overcoming fear and keeping an open heart during difficult times. We talk about going with the flow and how to conserve your energy for the times that you do need to swim upstream.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- How Elizabeth discovered spirituality
- Why Elizabeth founded the Omega Institute
- A framework for thinking about problems and overcoming fear
- How to keep an open heart when times are tough
- How to reveal our full selves to each other
- When to “go with the flow”
- How to make sure you don’t get stuck while fighting reality
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Elizabeth’s Website
- Book: The Seeker’s Guide
- Book: Broken Open
- Join my brand new workshop: Becoming ENOUGH
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.