One of my all-time favorite books is The Talent Code by New York Times bestselling author Daniel Coyle. Dan is a returning guest on this show. In past interviews, we discussed where talent comes from , the link between our brain and building talent and what you can do to build the skills that you need to be successful.
Dan has returned to the show to discuss what he has learned about cultures – both the DO’s and the DON’T’s. Dan’s lastest book is The Culture Code.
In this interview Dan and I talk about:
- Belonging in organizations and companies – why is it important
- The misconception about highly successful cultures
- Vulnerability and Trust (v precedes t)
- Purpose – here is where we are, here is where we want to go
- Mental Contrasting
- Motivation | Goals | Stories
- Knowing vs. Implementing
Mentioned in this Podcast
- Daniel Coyle interview discussing talent
- Daniel Coyle interview discussing building success
- Book: THE CULTURE CODE
- Connect with Dan
- Receive email updates from Koren
Thank You for Listening!
There are a lot of podcasts you could be listening to today, and you chose mine. I am filled with gratitude for being a part of your day.
Tell me what you found most useful in today’s show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes review. Your ratings and reviews help out the show and I read each one and give shout-outs at the end of the show to each reviewer.
- Subscribe on iTunes to the show.
- Subscribe to the newsletter + email me to tell me what is the most useful from each interview for you.
Thanks for listening to How She Really Does It, the place where inspiration + possibility meet.
I am smiling big for you!