Life is no fairytale. It is filled with ups and downs, sadness and joy. The messiness of life is also where we find beauty and meaning; it is where our leadership shines.
Leadership takes time and practice. We learn from experiences, showing up, doing the work, and making adjustments. How we choose to confront challenges in our life is what defines our character.
I work side-by-side with my clients and see them transform through practice and support. When we work compassionately together we can find tools to identify the calm within the storm.
My friend, my invitation to you is to find the feeling of equanimity. To find balance in all elements of life. To honor the good, the bad, and to know your center despite it all.
This week, I explore fairytale characters and unpack the human behavior these characters embody. I explain how Cinderella, Fairy Godmother, and the White Knight all have qualities that we experience in our businesses and leadership opportunities. By recognizing these tropes in our own actions we can learn to change and find balance.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Why human behaviors take time to change.
- How to use fairytale characters to identify behavior.
- How to view synchronicity as magic.
- The power of asking for what you need.
- How to identify tools that support you.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.
- I’m Struggling Podcast Episode
- Maya Angelou
- Brené Brown
- Byron Katie