Travel can bring so many benefits. It can encourage you to connect with yourself as well as connect with others. But when you travel, how do you take care of yourself?
We often go all in on work and our personal lives take a huge loss. But it doesn’t have to be this way. We can create space for both the meaningful work we do and a meaningful life outside of work, and that includes travel.
There is a lot to learn and take from travel experiences, so creating space for them and implementing systems to support ourselves when doing so is crucial for growth.
My invitation for you is to consider what systems you need to implement to support yourself when traveling. What can you do so you can work at the high standards you typically expect of yourself without burning out?
In this episode, I share some key learnings that can come from travel and the importance of creating downtime for yourself during and after traveling. Hear what travel looks like for me and why I enjoy it so much, and why it is completely possible to create space for both meaningful work and a meaningful life.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- How to establish what works for you when you travel.
- The importance of creating space for downtime.
- What I love about travel and how it benefits me.
- The benefits of keeping things simple.
- How to work to the same high standards when you travel.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.