It is easy to think that being skeptical and careful is a good thing. However, by being constantly on guard, you are closing yourself off to new opportunities and actually wasting your time by not trusting others.
This skepticism is costing you enjoyment and your dreams by slowing down your thoughts.
Today, we’re talking about releasing skepticism and letting yourself be more open to trusting yourself and others. When we are skeptical, we place roadblocks that slow us down and close off our ability to seize our dreams and live life to the fullest. I want to share some ways you can still think critically without being overly cynical about situations.
When you find the middle ground between skepticism and gullibility, you can be careful without letting life pass you by.
Listen in and think with me as we dive into how to be less skeptical in our relationships. By releasing your cynicism, you can be more open to new experiences and can get out of your own way on the path to joy and success!
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Why being skeptical can be harmful to you and those around you
- The difference between critical thinking and skepticism
- How you can stop worrying about others being out to get you and get out of your own way
- How to let your dreams be free of the skeptical thoughts we use to keep us “safe”
- The ways you can be optimistic without being gullible
- How you can evaluate the risks that you’re taking so you can be careful while still being open to new things
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- Download your free Mindset Practice workbook HERE (includes Feelings Menu)
- Sign up for my WISDOM WEDNESDAYS email so you don’t miss an episode!
- Connect with me on Instagram!
- Join our Facebook community