As we’re winding down the year and we have a new year to look upon, you might be feeling excited about the year ahead and reflecting on a great year. Or you might be disappointed, and 2021 might not have been the year you wanted.
I tend to think of life in different arenas, and there are three main arenas that we measure our progress, success, or wellbeing: meaningful work, loving relationships, and time for yourself. And we have to commit to the best-case scenario to create opportunities for ourselves.
Your life will be filled with pivots and key learnings, and being compassionate to yourself is crucial on this journey. Going after what you want requires risk, but you can manage that risk to create the life you truly desire.
What do you really, really want in your life? I invite you to give yourself permission to answer this difficult question. Focus on what you want and create systems to support what you’re going after. Go all-in with your commitment and choose the best-case scenario for your life.
In this episode, I’m walking you through an important concept that I use all the time to help you get the results you want and overcome the obstacles that get in the way. I’m helping you stop avoiding what you want for fear of failure or disappointment and showing you how to take up space in your life and commit to the best case scenario.
In 2022, we’re offering ENOUGH, the group coaching program to cultivate worthiness, belonging, and connection. If that sounds like a place you want to be in 2022, you have to come join us. We’ll take all the tools and practices I talk about here on the show and apply them to your life with support and accountability. Are you ready to start living your life from a place of ENOUGH? Click here to sign up now.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Why passivity doesn’t allow you to live the life you want.
- Two ways that I have managed risk in my own life.
- One of the most important elements of committing to the best-case scenario.
- What you need to build in order to create the best-case scenario.
- How to get clarity on what you want.
- The difference between managing risk and dress rehearsing tragedy.
- Why it’s much better to try and fail than to never try at all.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.