Do you sometimes feel like you can’t help but be bittersweet when things come to an end? Endings certainly come with a lot of mixed and competing feelings.
Accepting the reality that some things have ended puts us in a vulnerable place. We can feel left to ourselves with our fear of the unknown. At times, we see endings as catastrophes and stay in familiar situations for the wrong reasons.
This week, I explore some ways to process that grief while also opening our minds to the positive opportunities that can result from things coming to an end.
My friend, I encourage you to start opening your eyes and seeking the good that can come from changes.
Discover how to let go and embrace the new things that enter your life after others leave it. Learn to be grateful for the good done in the past and for bright days ahead. I share with you my personal experience with things coming to an end and some ways to embrace everything you’ve learned, taking it with you into the next chapters of your life.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Why personal development takes time.
- Why you should stay for the right reasons.
- How to believe that good things are ahead.
- What feelings come with things coming to an end.
- How to trust the synchronicity of life.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.
- Apply for coaching with me! I have 1-on-1 and group coaching opportunities this fall
- Davis Aquamonsters