When we have problems, we tend to want to fix them immediately. We read leadership books or seek out trainings and become so absorbed and focused on the right way of doing things to get the outcome we want. But there is no right way and being a brave leader is more than reading a book or attending training.
We may think we want the quick fix or the easy road, but we don’t get strong because life was easy for us; we get strong from pushing ourselves through difficult things.
When we opt for the easy road or settle and convince ourselves, “this is as good as it gets,” we’re lying to ourselves. If something is possible, it is possible for you, and when you can step into brave leadership, it’s hard but so worth it.
You are going to fall down, and you are going to fail. But I invite you to allow yourself the space to do so, take the key learnings, and apply them to your life to move forward. Brave leadership is uncomfortable, it’s messy, and you’re going to make mistakes, but it doesn’t mean you’re doing it wrong.
Join me this week to find out what it takes to be a brave leader in your life and how to use it to get what you want. Discover the truth about brave leadership, the importance of trusting the process, and what the results are in your life when you do.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- What brave leadership is and how to apply it to your life.
- The results that brave leadership can bring you.
- Why we get stuck in our own shame storms.
- The difference between intellectual knowledge and applied knowledge.
- Why we should be willing to be vulnerable.
- The importance of having a strong support system and a vision of where you want to go.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- As Good as It Gets – movie
- Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts. by Brené Brown