Let me ask you an important question: Are you achieving to believe or believing to achieve? By that I mean, are you treating your achievements like proof that you should believe in yourself or are you believing in yourself so you can achieve your goals?
It all boils down to your confidence in yourself. If you don’t believe in yourself, no achievement will ever feel good enough.
In fact, if you’re like me, achievements might feel like magic or luck. The inner critic in your head calls you out for being an imposter. You worry about how you’ll replicate it. Perhaps you worry that being confident will appear like arrogance to other people.
Even the most successful people struggle to believe in themselves. Why? Because there are so many obstacles that make believing in yourself hard.
In today’s episode, I’m talking about the things you need to fully believe in yourself. This is your one precious life and the world is missing out if you don’t use your voice. I’ll talk you through some journaling prompts, my experience with imposter syndrome, and ways to root yourself in love.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Why it’s harder to believe in yourself when you’re stressed.
- The truth behind your achievements (it’s not magic or luck).
- Why achieving to believe isn’t sustainable.
- The different obstacles you face when trying to believe in yourself.
- How to use journaling to show yourself love and compassion.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Sign up for my new course: How to Feel Grounded Confidence
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- Download your free Mindset Practice workbook HERE (includes Feelings Menu)
- Sign up for my WISDOM WEDNESDAYS email so you don’t miss an episode!
- Connect with me on Instagram!
- Join our Facebook community