Anna Vocino is back. She was here before talking about her journey with celiac and living gluten free along with adding NSNG.
Anna is an actor and also the co-host of The Angriest Trainer Podcast. Anna blogs about GF versions of comfort food from her heritage at glutenfreeanna.com. And this fall her cookbook will be coming out.
In this interview Anna and I talk about weight loss + plateaus and not giving up.
“Rooted in scarcity or rooted in compassion. Where you are rooted and eat from will determine the kind of eating you do.”
~ Koren, on How She Really Does It
In this interview we discuss:
- After NSNG
- estrogen dominance + insulin
- muscle testing with food
- the scale
- if I lose 20 pounds I’ll be healthy belief
Mentioned in this Podcast
- Anna’s blog glutenfreeanna.com
- Dr. Sara Gottfried’s book The Hormone Cure
- Minnie Driver in Return to Zero
- The Angriest Trainer podcast