Anxiety… Do you have it? Are you looking for ways to help you move through your anxiety instead of sticking your head in the sand and trying to hide from it?
Alice Boyes, Ph.D is here to talk about Anxiety. She is the author of The Anxiety Toolkit: Strategies for Fine-Tuning Your Mind and Moving Past Your Stuck Points.
In this 2015 episode, Alice and I have a conversation about anxiety, why it’s so common, and how to shift out of an anxious mindset.
“If you are not willing to feel it, you will,” says Alice in this episode.
This interview is chock full of valuable nuggets. We talk about everything from the 4 components of anxiety to how shame plays into an anxious mindset. As you listen, take in these nuggets of wisdom so that you can incorporate them into your life.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Anxiety – what is it?
- Why people have anxiety
- Why others don’t have as much anxiety
- How fear relates to anxiety
- Learn how to shift out of anxious mindset
- What anxiety feels like
- Examples of anxiety getting in the way
- How shame relates to anxiety
- How to soften your response to anxiety
- Examples of what moving through anxiety looks like