We have received a lot of cultural programming that says talking about money is rude. But the more we can talk about it and get clear on it, the healthier the relationship we can have with it. So this week we’re talking about money.
We have this magical thinking that rich people never have to worry about affordability. But there will be decisions around money at every price point.
So often, we create rules and prison walls for ourselves that lead to scarcity, shame, and judgment. A lot of this is inherited from family structure, social conditioning, and cultural programming. But it is possible to overcome this and change the trajectory of your relationship with money.
I invite you to check in with the identity you have created around money and the obstacles that prevent you from even looking at where you want to spend your money. You don’t need to white knuckle, restrict, and beat yourself up; you can simply get clear on what you are choosing to spend your resources on.
In this episode, find out where your beliefs and attitudes toward money come from and how to get clear and real with yourself about what your money is for. Hear some obstacles you might come up against when it comes to money and how the concept of permission-based spending can change your relationship with money.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- The importance of paying attention to your past identities.
- How I have changed my relationship with money.
- Why people often need teams of support around them.
- How to get clear on what your money is for.
- What goes into having an honest relationship with money.
- Some ways I have changed and healed my relationship with money.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.