If you’re like me, you’ve got big audacious goals. But sometimes, your big goals might bring you down because they’re overwhelming, abstract, and hard to know how to achieve.
This week rather than thinking about the big goal, we look at the importance of knowing the next small step.
Having the courage to break down our goals and check in with them is so important. By achieving and noting the small steps, we build momentum and stay aligned on a path that feels inspiring.
My friend, I invite you to look at the small steps. The only way we get to the big dream is through a sequence of smaller successes.
This week I share an essential method for achieving the big dreams of your life and business. By identifying the right process and staying aligned with your vision through the small steps, you can move forward, sequentially, with ease.
Want me to come to your city? Submit your town for a dinner party using the form below!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- How to have a vision without attachment.
- What to do to stay aligned with your big vision.
- Why small actionable steps are essential for success.
- Why your big goals may trigger negative emotions.
- How to break down your dreams.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.
- Would you like Koren to come to your city? Sign up and submit your town for a Dinner Party!
- Apply for coaching with me! I have 1-on-1 and group coaching opportunities this fall.