It’s been 17 years since I started the podcast! To celebrate, I’m reflecting on how far I’ve come and sharing 7 lessons that I’ve learned along the way. Today’s episode features 3 lessons on getting started.
Beginnings are always murky. Looking back there were so many reasons NOT to pursue my dreams. I was a busy mom overwhelmed with a full plate of work and more.
Yet I still pursued this joy of How She Really Does It, a radio show (now podcast) because it called to my heart and health. I decided to be vulnerable, try a new skill, and share space with my others.
My friend, as you listen to my 3 lessons this week, I invite you to take steps toward your dreams. The path won’t always be clear but it is so worth it.
Discover 3 important lessons to get started on your true desires in life and business. Learn why support, starting small, and being vulnerable are essential when beginning down the path of your dreams.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- 3 lessons in vulnerability, taking a chance, and more.
- How to jump into risk.
- When you know you’re on the right path.
- Why your dreams are not logical.
- The importance of support.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.
- Apply for coaching with me! I have 1-on-1 and group coaching opportunities this fall
- Davis Aquamonsters
- Brené Brown