This week is very heartfelt for me because I have been reflecting on the last 13 years of doing this show. I have learned so much in interviewing and working with clients over the years and it has been an incredible experience.
As we reflect on our lives and what makes us happy, we should always remember that we are worthy and have the capability to do something about it.
Today, I’m sharing my reflections and 13 small bits of knowledge that I have learned while making the podcast from intrinsic value to learning how to be more compassionate.
By learning to be more compassionate and thoughtful, you can become your own best friend and support yourself through whatever changes come along.
Join me as we celebrate 13 years of empowerment and lessons about bringing change into your life, one episode at a time!
I have a private coaching spot opening in October 2019. Click here to learn more and apply.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- 13 things that I’ve learned in 13 years of creating How She Really Does It
- How your vision of success can change over time to reflect your goals
- Why it is so important to reflect on your life and rework it to make you happier
- How you can change your inner monologue to be your own best friend
- Ways you can be brave when doing something that terrifies and challenges you
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- Download your free Mindset Practice workbook HERE (includes Feelings Menu)
- Sign up for my WISDOM WEDNESDAYS email so you don’t miss an episode!
- Connect with me on Instagram!
- Join our Facebook community