When I ask people what they believe about themselves, they say things like this …
- I am hard working.
- I care deeply.
- I must work really hard.
- I never get it all done.
- I am not lovable.
- I can’t have what I really want.
- I will never be enough.
What do you believe about yourself? Do your beliefs reflect self-hatred or self-love?
Did you know that you get to choose what you believe about yourself?
Yes, you do.
What if you were to choose beliefs like this …
- I love working hard and I love the white space in my life.
- I am a person who does good work.
- I get the important things in my life done.
- I am lovable and I love me.
- I can have what I really want.
- I am a person who takes care of herself and others.
- I am enough, with all of my strengths and all of my flaws.
- I love me.
You can choose those crappy painful beliefs or you can choose the loving, truth-filled beliefs about yourself. Which do you choose?
P.S. Join me and other like minded humans who are choosing beliefs of self-love, and daring to be ENOUGH in their lives …