Michele Woodward is returning as a visiting co-host once a month. Michele has been a guest several times on How She Really Does It and was my first co-host in this new show structure. From the White House to now being a CEO whisperer, Michele is authentic, grounded and wise.
In this conversation we talk about how to get things done when you don’t have time.
“What is the one thing that makes everything easier?”
~ Michele Woodward, on How She Really Does It
In this conversation we discuss:
- We have no time to (story)
- Exhaustion + busy as a status symbol
- Cult of busyness + boundaries
- Manager vs. Leaders
- Being a leader in your own life
- Boundaries + Courage
- Assistant vs defining yourself as a player
- Disengage from the drama
“You get to choose.”
~ Koren, on How She Really Does It
Mentioned in this Podcast
- Michele Woodward’s website
- Brigdi Schulte interview Finding Time in Our Real Lives
- Harvard Business Review: Managers and Leaders: Are They Different?
I appreciate the itunes reviews. Thank you!
If you find How She Really Does It makes an impact on your life, please leave a comment or a rating for the show at iTunes.
Click “view in iTunes button > Launch iTunes application > Click Write a Review.
Your review helps spread the word about the show + is always appreciated by me.
Thanks for listening to How She Really Does It, the place where inspiration + possibility meet. I so appreciate your emails about the show + it’s impact on your life. I look forward to serving you with this show!
Thanks for Listening!
Michele I am grateful for our conversations!