Elyse Resch is the co-author of Intuitive Eating. Intuitive Eating is about dropping the diet wars, and nurturing your body rather than starving it, which encourages a reconnection with your innate signals of hunger, fullness and taste preference and helps you find the weight you were meant to be.
Elyse is a child and adolescent obesity expert and has just finished writing a chapter about Children and Inuitive Eating for the 3rd edition of her book Intuitive Eating.
- Intuitive Eating
- What you can do if you have a child who eats past hunger.
- What you can do to help your child go back to being an Intuitive Eater.
- Children who are picky eaters
- The purpose of exercise and movement.
- If as a parent you have been doing it all wrong – NOW WHAT?
Connect with Elyse
Another interview with Elyse Resch
Sign up for our newsletter to receive upcoming info and newsletter only promotions.
music Christine Kane - Virginia